News & More
Twenty-one teams tackle 1,000-mile stampede trail, bound for Fairbanks finish.
WATCH THE RACE UNFOLD– The official Yukon Quest site’s race tracker let any fans zoom in to find frontrunners, examine upcoming mountains, river crossings and other trail features, check the speed of individual teams, observe who’s taking a break or making their move. Truly at amazing window on one of the world’s great wilderness races. Take command of this GPS-driven eye on the sky and watch the stampede toward Fairbanks.
Discussion & Analysis
Nanooks roar & score
- RECAP | @NanooksHockey Wins Fifth-Straight #AKGovCup with 2-1 OT Victory over UAA http://bit.ly/2lIsVup
- RT @WCHA_MHockey: .@NanooksHockey Upends @UAAHockey In Overtime, 2-1, To Secure Governor's Cup. Tayler Munson scores GWG. #WCHA Recap: http…
- RT @uafairbanks: A familiar pose for @AlaskaNanooks hockey players. #AKGovCup #UAF100 #NanookNation https://t.co/wbI87L4g6d
- RT @NanooksHockey: The Nanooks will bring the #AKGovCup back to Fairbanks & head to Minnesota State next weekend for the 1st round of the 2…
- RT @uafairbanks: Way to go @AlaskaNanooks! #GovCup returns to Fairbanks. #UAF100 #NanookNation https://t.co/LC6YLMLPSM
- RT @NanooksHockey: FINAL | NOOKS WIN! An ENG by Munson gives Alaska the #AKGovCup for the fourth-straight year.
- RT @GNACsports: Tonight's #GNACWBB Top Performers: Points 1. Tiana Hanson @MSUBsports - 25 2. Kaillee Skjold @AlaskaNanooks - 21
- RT @NanooksHockey: 2nd, 11:20 | ALASKA GOAL! Frye walks off the wall & rips a clapper to tie it up 1-1 https://t.co/WLvdwR1cIz